The C.T.T.E Alumnae Association registered under the Tamilnadu Registration of Societies Act 1975 (Sl.No.128/2013) was formed in January 2007. The purpose of the Association is to Foster Spirit of Loyalty and to promote the welfare of the College with a motto “Lets join together to make our dreams come true”.
The association at present has about 2000 members. During the last six years, all students admitted to the college become the members of the association by one time contribution of Rs.500/- to the association.
Objectives of the association are:
- To provide a forum for the alumnae of the college
- To strengthen relation between the alumnae and the college.
- To create infrastructure in the college.
- To provide Educational loans to meritorious students.
- To provide scholarships/financial assistance to needy students.
- To provide financial support for student - activities.
- To create awareness on social and environmental issues.
Alumnae Association Management
The Committee Members with the Principal shall formulate general guidelines for utilization of funds for various activities during the year based on the availability of funds. The decisions regarding fund utilization for various activities shall be taken by the President,Vice President, Secretary, Joint Secretary and Treasurer.