Awards & Scholarship
The College provides a number of scholarships for the
welfare of the students. The following are the scholarships provided by the
- Chevalier T. Thomas Scholarship
- Dr. Elizabeth Thomas Memorial Scholarships
- C.T.T.E Alumnae Topper Award for UG & PG
- C.T.T.E Alumnae Assistance for the Less Privileged
- C.T.T.E Alumnae Means Scholarships
- C.T.T.E Alumnae Merit Scholarships
- Dr. V.A. Vasantha Memorial Award for the Best Research
Scholars in English & Commerce.
- Staff Fund for Student's welfare
- Fee waiver for meritorious and economically weaker section student from the distress fund.
CTTE Alumnae Association has instituted the following Tuition fee waivers:
- For Outstanding Talent in Sports
- For Wards of Class IV Employees
- For Meritorius Student from Economically Weaker Section.
- For Visually Challenged Student.
- Students from Economically Backward Section selected by Vice
Chancellor, University of Madras
The college also provides assistance to get financial
support from the following government and private organisations:
- SC/ST Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship from Department of Human Resources
- Central Sector Scholarship
- Endowment scholarship Award
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
- Sri K.R. Sundararajan Charities Scholarship
- Mahalakshmi Trust Scolarship
- Sponsorships from various NGOs.