The Internal Quality Assurance Cell is an effective and efficient internal coordinating and monitoring mechanism. The College launched this cell in keeping with the NAAC norms. This cell will be diligently involved in helping the administration and other committees by offering valuable suggestions and measures in order to have consistency in maintaining the quality of education. It stimulates the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning process and research in the college.
The IQAC of our College was formed on 13th January, 2012, as the first step towards applying to the National Assessment and Accreditation Council for accreditation. The IQAC met on the same day to define its role and functions and set an immediate goal.
Aims & Objectives of CTTE IQAC
- To generate good practices and ideas.
- To plan, implement and measure the outcome of academic and administrative performance of the institution
Functions of IQAC
- To develop realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for each of the academic and administrative activities.
- To fix standards for all activities on the basis of its own activities and the experience of others.
- To keep the institution abreast of and abuzz with quality sustenance activities on a wide gamut of pertinent issues through workshops / seminars / demonstrations /case studies / group discussions / panel discussions / role plays / symposia etc.
- To strengthen the moral fiber of the institution leading to holistic development.
- To promote awareness in the institution and be proactive.